About the Journal
Focus and Scope
Journal of Saidu Medical college (JSMC) is peer reviewed, open access, multidisciplinary medical journal, publishing scientifically written, quality research work performed under ethical norms and practices, ensuring the originality of research articles, safety and confidentiality of the study population.
Having strong belief that medical research has a great impact on people’s lives, our objectives are:
- To facilitate researchers to publish their original, ethical research work.
- To provide opportunities to the researchers to improve their understanding of quality and ethical research.
- To provide a platform for disseminating the results of original research work among medical and scientific community fraternity.
- To keep struggling for improving the quality of journal.
- To endure for improving standard of journal.
JSMC (ISSN: 1819-4583) is an institutional based Journal of Saidu Medical College Swat, Pakistan. It contains research articles, review articles, case reports, commentaries, short communications, letters to editors and quality editorials on a wide range of biomedical topics. Published articles cover all areas of medical sciences including the disciplines of preventive, diagnostic, curative, rehabilitation, molecular genetics, public heath, dentistry and medical education.
Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.